How can i recover my boards after deleting my account by mistake?

• 8 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I’m sorry to ask this question here. This is a question for Miro support and i created a ticket but it seems that answering time can take days (that’s what they announced in the confirmation mail) so i’m trying the Miro community as well.

Here is the story : when i started using Miro 3 months ago, i first used a free account with my company email and of course i found the tool amazing. So my company quickly bought the business package but both my previous free account and my new paid account got mixed some how.

Because i couldn’t find a solution, i deleted my account, thinking it was only my free account that i was deleting but actually it deleted both accounts.

Which means ALL my boards  and templates are gone! And no, i don’t have any back up (i’m still new with the tool and discovered this feature while searching for a solution).

I tried using the link of a board, i checked the trash, nothing. Everything is gone. Days of brainstorm and workshops. 

Could you, by any chance, let me know if there is a solution? If, for example, Miro has access to a back up?

Thank your for your help and i’m hoping to be back with more exciting topics to the community.

Thank you

Anne

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@annebourguignon -

Sorry to hear about your situation as that must be pretty nerve-wracking to have lost all the hard work you’d put into setting up your boards. I’d hope that Miro support will be able to restore your boards from a system backup but unfortunately you’d have to wait for them to contact you to confirm that.

Kiron

@annebourguignon 

Hi, sorry to hear about that.

I'm in the same situation. Did you find out a way to solve this problem?

Thank you,
Tawana

Hello…

I’m in the same situatation, did support team resolve it?