Answered

Free account - Is it allowed to have several free accounts for non-profit use?

• 21 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello,
Is it allowed to have several free accounts for non-profit use?
To play role-playing games...
(that is to say that this has already allowed companies to subscribe to paid offers thanks to the employee who talked about it)

Thank you for your answer

(I'm French, the translation was made by the website www.deepl.com, sorry if it's bad)

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 22 November 2020, 16:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Guillaume Niscient - Bojour pitre(?)

Every Miro account profile (by email) is allowed one Free Plan team. So, each person in your organization could sign up for a Miro account and create their own Free Plan team. Then, you could all start inviting each other to your individual teams. Just a note that when they are creating their Miro accounts, they should NOT try to join any teams suggested to them at during the sign up process - they can join/get invited to other teams later. Instead, they should select Create a new team:

Miro also offers discounts for Nonprofit Organizations. You can learn more about this here → Miro for Nonprofit Organizations.

@Robert Johnson ,

Okay. (Clown is a nickname I've had for a long time, I'm having trouble changing it haha )

But, I have several email addresses like many people. So I use one email address for a game team and another address for the preparation of my games. Is this legal?
There is no organization, it's just role playing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Guillaume Niscient  - I am sure there are many people with more than one account. As long as you are not using the account/boards to commit any crimes, then I suspect you are okay to continue.

@Robert Johnson 

yes, it's not to commit crimes but to play role-playing games :smile: !!! I didn't see anything in the terms of use that forbid it. I propose videos to use miro for our leisure, I wanted to be sure and that's why I asked.

thank you for the answer

Badge

Hello and Howdy @Guillaume Niscient :cowboy:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your usage, you noted correctly there is nothing in our Terms of Service (ToS) that forbids that, and thank you @Robert Johnson too!