Answered

Does miro have the ability to save versions?

• 18 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I’d like to save versions of an org chart, but since it changes from time to time I’d like to have a way to save the old one in version history before adding the new member to it

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 18 April 2020, 15:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Jonathan,

either creatig a new board with the newest org chart in it - and save it under projects , or a section with different frames for each org chart date could be an idea:

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jonathan Solorzano -

Michael’s given you a couple of great options. Another one if you are on one of the paid plans is to backup the org chart as an RTB file. You could then restore it whenever you wanted to. That might be cleaner as it doesn’t clutter up your space with multiple versions.

Kiron

Stumbled upon this thread while searching for a way to name version history. Based on this question and the answers, I’d assume naming version (in the same board) isn’t available yet. That could solve OPs  (and my) problem.

@Miro I have the same problem. All current solutions seem like workarounds. It would be much cleaner to be able to save versions in the history list so I only have 1 board in the project within that has a tree of versions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Miro I have the same problem. All current solutions seem like workarounds. It would be much cleaner to be able to save versions in the history list so I only have 1 board in the project within that has a tree of versions.

Tagging @Miro Community Team as the @+Miro is not an official Miro account.