Answered

Deleted board by mistake

• 18 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Could you please help me, is there any option to recover my deleted board? I have free account with 3 boards and I accidentally deleted one of them :( I hope you can help me!

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 18 September 2020, 14:22

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Veress Réka - Please have a look at the How to Restore a Deleted Board help article. There is a whole section on restoring a board from a Free Plan!

@Robert Johnson thank you very much! :)

Hi There!

Can you please help me, is there any option to recover my deleted board? I have free account with 3 boards and I accidentally deleted one of them :( I hope you can help me!

Note I don’t have the board link to do it, Can you please help me with other options?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ahsen -

When you say you don’t have the board link, did you check your browser history? Also, if you had collaborated with others on the board, would one of them have the board URL in their browser history?

Unfortunately, other than that, the only other option I would suggest is contacting Miro support via this page: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Hi,

I’ve accidentally deleted a board from a free account (we’re about to buy for the company and this had our whole strategy and workshop notes in it)

There is no ‘trash’ as per the guide

None of the 4 users have a link to the board

My browser history shows no specific link to the board just our account page

Please can you help me recover the board - it’s v important to us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Alastair Patrick -

Would strongly recommend you open a Miro support request as it doesn’t look like the usual solutions for recovering a deleted board are working for you: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Thanks Kiron I’ve now done this