Changing MS Team to Miro account

• 23 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I have linked MS Teams to Miro and when I set this up initially I used the wrong Miro account. I want to change the account that MS Teams uses to connect to Miro so my correct boards are visible. I cannot find anywhere you can do this.

I have tried deleting the connecting in Miro but still no joy.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Iain - I have never set this up myself, but will ask some questions in hopes they will trigger some ideas (and maybe I will learn something in the process!).

I see there appears to be two flavors of MS Teams Integration:

1. Miro + MS Teams
  2. and Miro + Zapier (I don't even know what Zaiper is!)

My questions:

1. Which one did you set up?
  2. When you ‘tried deleting the connection’, were these the steps that you followed? → Uninstalling the Microsoft plugin
  3. When you tried deleting the connection and say ‘still no joy', what is happening that is unexpected?

Hi I have the same problem, i can only embed Miro from my personal account into Teams en not from my Miro business ( work) account. Help what can ik do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jeltje - It sounds like you may need to have your Miro Business Plan admin each out to the Miro Support & Help Center team for help on setting this up.

It would also be helpful for the rest of the community if you were to come back here and share what the Support team told you.