Answered

Cannot see my boards

• 29 May 2020
  • 8 replies

both in the App and in the browser I suddenly cannot see most of my boards anymore… :hushed:

In the Team profile it still says that we have the correct number of boards. and other Team members see the boards. My account is the admin… 

I tried logging out at signing back in

I tried different view settings

I checked if things where moved into trash

nothing…

icon

Best answer by Marco S. 4 June 2020, 06:11

View original

8 replies

A few members of my team had the same problem, which occurred just in the past hour or so. The boards disappeared on the list view of the dashboard, but they could still find it if they entered the board name on the search bar at the top.

It’s probably a glitch the Miro team could hopefully solve soon. My team member has sent a bug report.

thx!  Great, the trick with searching the board name works… hopefully the bug can be fixed soon, I am using it for teaching with 52 boards…. 

We are in the same condition.

I've been contacting support but I haven't heard back in 4 days….

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tomoaki Kambe -

as a workaround, you could locate the board URLs in your browser history and access them that way until support can fix the dashboard query.

Kiron

@Tomoaki Kambe -

as a workaround, you could locate the board URLs in your browser history and access them that way until support can fix the dashboard query.

Kiron

Thanks for your comment. It seems that the project settings and the access control of the board itself are not working properly. The search functionality is working, so I'm filtering by location to access the board. We are temporarily working around the problem by changing the board permission settings we now need.

I'm in the worst situation when I log in now.

The board that is open to specific project members is visible to all users.

Perhaps the specifications of all board lists have changed?

The missing list bug is already fixed. Our team can now see the board list on their dashboards.