[RESOLVED] Anyone else noticing sluggish performance from Miro this morning?

• 26 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ve been noticing some very slow performance from Miro this morning - sent in a support request for it, but the Miro status page (https://status.miro.com/) doesn’t show anything? Took almost 40 seconds to refresh the active users list for one of my teams - normally should take under 5 seconds…

Update

Kiron

Marina 3 years ago

Hi @ANDREY TATARENKO,

I’m sorry to hear this. The incident happened from 13:03 to 13:38 UTC and was successfully resolved.

If you still experience performance issues, I’d recommend reaching out to the Support team directly.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

yes… I feel it too. 

I can’t even add picture in miro….

yes… it’s extremely slow today

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Things seem to have got better (for me at least) - maybe the Miro team had to reboot a few servers :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

I’m so sorry :pensive:

The team is on the case. The fix has been implemented, so the performance should be better now.

Userlevel 2

The same problem all day long(( I keep uploading my 150kB jpg file for 30 min. The board refreshment takes up to 30 minutes as well. Very annoying.. Wondering why they failed notifying in advance of performance slow down to allow people to plan the activities accordingly

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ANDREY TATARENKO,

I’m sorry to hear this. The incident happened from 13:03 to 13:38 UTC and was successfully resolved.

If you still experience performance issues, I’d recommend reaching out to the Support team directly.