Answered

Add a frame around existing mindmap

• 7 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Is it possible to add frames to a mindmap after the mindmap has been created? Have done it using frames before content is added, but now I see that it would help to have frames so I can nicely export it.

icon

Best answer by Jonathan White 7 July 2020, 19:56

View original

4 replies

oh. guess what. I have played with this and have figured out that you can do it. 

thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@elijandounz Glad to hear you solved your own problem.  I was going to mention that if you create a frame around your entire mindmap, you can then export it in a vector (.pdf) format. As a vector graphic, you can then zoom in on various areas of the mind map and the quality will remain readable. You need to have a paid account to do this, but it might help you by limiting the number of frames you are creating.

Jon

Is it possible to add frames around specific parts of a Mindmap so that it can be used with presentation mode?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@The Sleeping Barber - You should be able to place a frame anywhere on the board. Select the frame tool from the left-hand side content creation toolbar (or press the F key) and click and draw a frame.