Answered

Access projects within my organisation

• 17 June 2020
  • 1 reply

The organisation I work for uses Miro, and I was recently prompted to join and start collaborating with others. When I created my account using my work email address, I was directed to a page which listed all of the projects and/or teams within my organisation (presumably based on the domain name from my email - I’m not sure), which allowed me to join them. 

Before joining any of these teams/projects, I closed my browser. The next time I logged into Miro, it seems a team had automatically been created for me, called “<MyEmailDomain> Team”, and I can no longer see any way to access the teams/projects within my organisation. I also dont have access to any premium features, however I’m not certain whether my organisation uses the premium version - I’m waiting on confirmation of this (I believe they do, as projects dont seem to be available on the free version, and I distinctly remember seeing various projects within my organisation displayed after registering.

So my question is; how can i access the other projects and teams within my organisation? It would seem like my account is not currently part of my organisation. 

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 17 June 2020, 14:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kieron B -

When you have a free account you will have limitations on your feature set for any boards you create and you will be limited to only three active boards.

Even though Miro initially showed you the teams and projects belonging to your domain, unless the team admins, project owners or board owners were to add you to their teams, projects or boards with some (view/commenter/full) privileges, you would not even be able to see those teams, projects or boards.

Kiron