Vote for your favorite Miroverse Creators! 🏆

• 15 May 2023
  • 1 reply
Vote for your favorite Miroverse Creators!  🏆
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Miro Community,

This Spring, Miroverse turns three! đŸ„ł

Our community has published over 2,000 templates on Miroverse, showing the limitless ways we can meet challenges with creativity and collaboration. 

To celebrate, we invite you to vote for your favorite Creator in this year’s Miroverse Choice Awards!

Strategy & Planning: @Annie and Project Pitch, @Alejandro De Blasi and Social Media Planner, @Maja Voje and Market Problem Map

Retrospectives: @Maria Karnaukhova and Space Adventure Retrospective , @Nhi Tran and Retrospective - Friends, @Clyde D'Souza and Gather Town Retrospective

Icebreakers & Games: Mischief Makers and Onboarding: High Five Me Tool, @Said Saddouk (in collab with @Steven Sampson-Jones and @Lucie A) and Enotejis v1.1, @Boris Petrovitch Njegosh (RSprint) and  ME, My State and I

Agile Workflows: @Paul Snedden and Agile Bingo, Jon Spruce and Working Agreements, @NinaSwitch11 and Agile Marketing KANBAN

Meetings & Workshops: @Joe Caplin (Outfly) and Company Vision Workshop, Red Hat Open Innovation Labs and Building Team Collaboration Workshop, @pedro segreto and The Purpose Map

Brainstorming: Saegus, Maad Labs, TrendWatching

Team Building: @Lucie A and Midnight Sailboat Retrospective, Management 3.0 and Personal Maps, @Nick V and Avocado Technique

Research & Design: John Cutler and Competitive Analysis, @Nikki Anderson and Job Board Comparison, @Karen M and UX Research Plan

Mapping & Diagramming: @Sander (Essense) and Journey Map to Plot the Customer Experience, @Piera Mattioli and Theory of Change, @corneliux and FIFA World Cup 2022 Editable Bracket Diagrams

Product Management: @Simone Slaviero and Epic & Feature Roadmap Planning, @Indra Kusuma and Modular Product Requirement Document, @Henrik StÄhl and Product Vision Cue

Make sure to vote and support your favorite creators by May 30th. ❀  

The winners will be revealed at our second annual creator’s event, Into the Miroverse event on May 31 🏆

For our 2022 winners, @Said Saddouk, @Arthur von Kriegenbergh, @razburciu, @Magdalena Benavides — we’d love to hear what being a Miroverse Choice Awards recipient means to you. Please drop a comment below!  đŸŽ‰đŸ„ł

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Thanks @Helena Brandist, the R SPRINT system will be more than happy to welcome all your votes 😍😍😍

Give a close look to this nominated icebreaker and try it on Miroverse to have complete view on how this unique template help you identifying energy level and expectations before you start : https://miro.com/miroverse/me-my-state-and-i/