New course on Miro Academy | Participant Onboarding | Available on-demand

• 7 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Quickly get ready for your next meeting or workshop. This 10-minute course teaches the essentials of Miro, like navigating a board, engaging with facilitators, and adding and editing content. Share this course with anyone joining you on a Miro board, or dive in yourself to practice these essential Miro skills. 

Get started with Participant Onboarding, now on Miro Academy

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Madison Tucker @Jennifer Clark 

The videos look fantastic! Very easy to follow and covers everything that I cover in my event onboarding. I now have a new resource to include in pre-workshop/training email outreach :)

This is a good idea but it is inconsistent with the controls on the current release of the product, which makes it unusable for people who are new to Mrio.

Settings and reactions are now in a different location.

Userlevel 3

This is a good idea but it is inconsistent with the controls on the current release of the product, which makes it unusable for people who are new to Mrio.

Settings and reactions are now in a different location.

Hi Dan, thank you for letting us know. We’re excited about the new changes. We are currently working on updating the content and will share updates when they are ready.

Thanks Melissa - hope it will be soon!

I’m having trouble getting the Onboarding New Participants course to load. Can you let me know if it has been updated? I want to point new MIRO users to this particular course in MIRO Academy so they can be prepared for upcoming collaboration sessions… Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Dixie Morse thanks for reaching out about this! Sorry you are not able to get the video to load- happy to look into this. Quick followup question for you. Are you not able to access the course, or is the video inside the course not loading? 

Glad you are using this course to send to participants. We are currently in the process of updating this course. Let me know if you have any feedback you would like to see added to the new course. 

Hi Madison - thanks for getting back to me - it was the coursed -  it must have just been a temporary thing - when I tried again an hour later - the course loaded. I took the course a while ago - but wanted to review it so I can highlight it as something members of my team should share with any first time collaborators…

Looking forward to the updated version that includes updates since this one was created!

Best - 

Dixie