Join us for the Remo / Miro integration launch party!

• 24 January 2021
  • 9 replies
Join us for the Remo / Miro integration launch party!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Does it get any better than being able to show the world what we’ve been working on? The answer is NO! We are looking forward to hosting you at our celebration party of our newest integration Remo & Miro.

Hear from Remo and Miro on how the integration came about, network with other users, and dance the night away to a live DJ!

:point_right_tone2:  Register now

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marina :

Remo sounds like a very very cool solution - I’m wondering how it combined with miro works and a big question:
What kind of price-offers or integrations for us miro users are waiting …

The videos are breathtaking:

I’m totally thrilled by the individually design of my conference room:

Looking forward to this integration and to see the offers for us miro-users!

Michael

Badge

Hi @mlanders - This is cool, isn’t it? I hope you can make it to the launch party to see Remo and Miro in action and come meet some of the team.

There are some other awesome integrations coming up - you can check out some the newest ones in this post! https://miro.com/blog/live-embed-integrations-asana-webex-hopin/

You’ll need an account for both products. We’ll keep the community posted if any offers come up :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Himali Tadwalkar ,

is there any option that they will offer a pricing that has targeted us consultant-plan users.

From their price-politics I see the main target group are the users of enterprise-plans.

Michael

Badge

@mlanders I’m not sure how they’re thinking about pricing but I’ve passed on your feedback to our friends over there and will report back!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Himali Tadwalkar :

If you look at their pricing page:

https://remo.co/conference-pricing/

everything starting with

As a user of the Consultant plan thats a way to much - 

I would like to have the same functionality but I need to have one or two people per event

Sometimes max 15 or 20 via screensharing when it comes to classes.

But if I use most times remo for one or two persons … 

You see my point. Looking forward if I can use this for Consultant needs.

Michael

Badge

Got it, thanks for the context! We’ll see if they have any thought on your scenario. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I second, @mlanders, on this, @Himali Tadwalkar . I would love to use Remo for one-off large-scale events for my clients. The subscription model doesn’t make economic-sense. I’d worked better if there’s a way to pay for a one-time event. I can bill this as part of project costs to clients.

I second, @mlanders, on this, @Himali Tadwalkar . I would love to use Remo for one-off large-scale events for my clients. The subscription model doesn’t make economic-sense. I’d worked better if there’s a way to pay for a one-time event. I can bill this as part of project costs to clients.

Hello Isman,

Carmen here. I’m a CX Advisor at Remo. You can buy a one-time event subscription. Please, email our Sales team at sales@remo.co. Don’t forget to mention the # of hours your event will last and # of participants that will attend.

@Himali Tadwalkar ,

is there any option that they will offer a pricing that has targeted us consultant-plan users.

From their price-politics I see the main target group are the users of enterprise-plans.

Michael

Michael,

Consultants and agencies use the Host or the Director's plan to organize their meetings. But I understand that this option is not cost-effective for you if you only organize small meetings with less than 10 people.

In the future, we are releasing a new pricing model that may cover your needs. Let’s keep in touch!