Probably many of you may have questions, and I want you to know that Miro’s Support team is here for you around the clock. Please note that our ticket queue quadrupled in volume since the outbreak, so the waiting time may be longer than usual.
Given these circumstances, we’ve been forced to prioritize paying customers over free users. However, we reshuffled our product backlog so Miro would become even better in the upcoming months. Anyway, we’ll do our best to serve everyone as soon as it’s possible. I appreciate your understanding and patience!
Meanwhile, here are some other great ways you can get information and assistance before submitting a ticket:
- FAQs — browse the most popular topics and questions that come up.
- Help Center — our comprehensive guide on the ins and outs of Miro features.
- How-tos @ Community — ask the experts, learn best practices, and troubleshoot your problems with other users.
- Miro for Remote Workshops and Meetings — our most trending usecase these days and a super-detailed guide for it.
- Miro's Resources for Remote Work — we’ve pored through our resources and collected the best tips to help you get started with Miro and adjust to remote work.
- Gettin’ Started with Miro — join our weekly webinars to learn the basics and ask your questions to our amazing Customer Education team.
- Miro YouTube Channel — check the recordings from the recent events and find something that fits your needs.
It’s also worth to follow our social accounts for the product updates:
If you continue having problems, please submit a ticket here. Hope that’s helpful
Head of Support Excellence at Miro