Miro users in Asia Pacific, check-in!

• 18 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Miro has been an amazing platform for me professionally in the last year. I’ve told some stories in this community about my experience and experiments in using Miro.

But now I’d like to invite Miro users in Asia Pacific to share your own Miro discovery, early pains, effective gains and how you are using Miro these days.

Experts or novices, all are welcome to share! Remember to let us know where you’re from and I look forward to your Miro stories in this forum.

PS. In case you’re not aware, we have a virtual Asia Pacific Miro User meetup group. Do sign up here: https://events.miro.com/apac/

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hey, @Isman Tanuri! It’s great to see a lot happening in the APAC space and everyone so engaged.  @Paul Snedden and I would love to have you and other APAC members in the APAC Community group. In the long run, we’d really like all APAC events streamlined from this community group and some cross pollination happening between the regions. Looking forward to putting together an amazing and engaging community!