Answered

How many projects in an a team on the Education Plan

• 28 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi there

We have a community of 100 learners in our team.  We want each individual learner to have there own project, plus create other projects which the entire community will have access to.  How many projects can you have in one team? 

Thanks Megan

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 28 July 2020, 12:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Megan Welton -

I doubt there’s a reasonable technical limit to the number of projects, but the usable limit might not be in the hundreds since there is no easy way (that I’m aware of) to filter projects in the dashboard view and as they are alphabetically sorted I’d expect that users would end up having to scroll quite a bit to locate their projects if they had more than one…

Kiron

Thanks, Kiron, most of the projects will be private projects for each individual, so I think the filtering issue should be an issue.  Thanks for your advice!!

As this post is 2 years old I would like to ask again (we have an Enterprise Account): Is there any limit for projects in a team?

Thank you in advance.

Mona

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Mona, there's still no limit to the number of projects users on any plan (where the projects are available) can create. But as Kiron mentioned earlier, having a huge number (especially team-shared projects) might make it challenging to navigate among them. 

Hi @Mona, there's still no limit to the number of projects users on any plan (where the projects are available) can create. But as Kiron mentioned earlier, having a huge number (especially team-shared projects) might make it challenging to navigate among them. 

great, thank you!