don't miss

Educator Meetup?

• 15 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I loved the conference this week but was hoping for a bit more connection with educators and think it would be great to have a meetup where everyone can share ideas and practices. Would people be interested in this? What questions/discussion topics would be good? Even if we can’t find a time that works for everyone we can start up a shared board with topics for people to contribute to. 

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Great idea @Matt Armstrong 
Added the board to start collecting ideas!

Feel free to contribute as well.

Userlevel 1

Hello Marina,  

Too late to reply! 

How do you integrate open educational resources (OER) , Moodle LMS with Miro? I use Libretexts and OpenStax resources for my school’s LMS.  The content is ready and presented in a very nice and neat manner. As of now, I share the link as  a  static page. Stuents, then open  the link in their  own browser. 

Userlevel 3

Hi @Chirag Jhala 
If your school has developers or IT admins that support in-product integrations, they can try to connect the tools that you need with Miro using our Live Embed feature.

Thanks, Natalie :heart_eyes:

Hey @David Latham @avdenisova @Chirag Jhala @Mr Naylor @Michael Szczepanik @Karsten Morisse @Max Harper @Rico Trevisan @Kelly Cray @Peter Tosto @Olivier Gaume and others, come join us :blush: