Answered

Can I let teachers duplicate board and use with students?

• 18 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi folks,

I’m working for an education non-profit and we’re creating some material for digital learning at the moment. We would like to create specific mindmapping boards with some questions on it that an endless (haha hopefully!) number of educaters can duplicate and use with their students. They should be able to duplicate and edit their own board(s), but not ours. The students should be able to access the teacher’s board without signing up if possible. Could anyone here tell me if that’s possible with Miro? Or is there some other way to let the educators employ our boards?

I’d also be interested if someone here has qualified with their education non-profit for the education plan?

Thanks so much! <3

Nu

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 18 August 2020, 16:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nu_ -

I just wrote an article about this here: https://community.miro.com/best-practices-discussions-48/providing-someone-with-a-copy-of-a-board-you-own-1707

Kiron

Hi Kiron,

Thanks so much for your answer, the very comprehensible article and the many different possibilities it lists.

The teachers will likely not be on a paid plan and also not in our team. It would be great if we could kinda put the board out in the world with our learning material, without needing further involvement (we are only 6 people after all). Is it possible doing it in a way in which we would not have to copy the board for each teacher individually, or have us copy the content over? Seems like that won’t be possible?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nu_ -

the only alternatives which come to mind are:

1. Make a copy of your board and share it with the public using the anonymous guest editor access. Unfortunately, this means it could be corrupted by someone but as it is a copy, you could always delete and re-copy it.
  2. Submit it for consideration to the Miroverse library

Kiron