Answered

Need some changes on whiteboard

• 20 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Hey..

I have two questions

we are use Miro whiteboard API. And works well. Now we need to change our company logo to whiteboard. But there is already a micro logo. How to switch ? and also,
we need to hide some icons like settings. how to do that..?

icon

Best answer by mlanders 21 July 2021, 08:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Going out on a limb here, I don’t think you can rebrand Miro that easily. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Reid Thomas is correct. If you want to modify these elements, you will need need to do so using your own code. And if you run a managed instance of a browser in your company, surely it could be pushed to all users.

I’d bet that you could use a browser extension like Page Manipulator to accomplish this:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-manipulator/mdhellggnoabbnnchkeniomkpghbekko?hl=en

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ram - If you are referring to changing the team icon/profile image:

And then:

If you are referring to changing a board icon, there are a few ways, but here’s one:

As for the manipulation of the Miro interface, e.g., removing the board settings icon, this is not possible. However, I will move this post to the Developer Platform and APIs section to see if someone there has a different answer.

@Ram - If you are referring to changing the team icon/profile image:

And then:

If you are referring to changing a board icon, there are a few ways, but here’s one:

As for the manipulation of the Miro interface, e.g., removing the board settings icon, this is not possible. However, I will move this post to the Developer Platform and APIs section to see if someone there has a different answer.

Hey there @Robert Johnson ..

Thanks for responding..

This is okay. But my question is how to change Miro logo on whiteboard(top of left side). I will share my screen shot here.

I marked it in it.

Thanks,
G. Ramkumar

@Robert Johnson @Reid Thomas Thanks guys ..

And one more question is there…
You can see the settings icon at the top right .. Is there any possibility to hide the icons?
My user should not use it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@all :

I recommended more than two years ago this wish to the support-team to get a white-labeled version of miro - no way to get this - I told them that I’d like to pay for this …

I’ve given up on this :neutral_face: - maybe someone else here will create a wish out of this thread.

https://community.miro.com/community-welcome-guide-14/wish-list-everything-you-need-to-know-1099

We’d like to have a whitelabeled miro version where we can add our own company logo inside.

It should be possbile to get

• a lifetime white label version
  • bound on the booked plan version

BTW: This wish could be combined with the much discussed “Unwanted-Miro-Adds”:

If I pay for a white label version with my own logo - I will never see any miro add (and also not my clients - even not the free anonymus guest editors) on all and any board that belongs to my account.

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @all: 

so there is a workaround:

If you use OBS studio streaming software 

https://obsproject.com/

you can place miro onto your screen and exact where the miro logo is you can place your own logo above it.

There are enough videos on YouTube that showing how to put your logo into an OBS video stream. 

Michael