Miro board randomly started moving on its own without clicking anything

• 27 April 2022
  • 2 replies

When I click into any of my Miro boards, the page starts automatically moving to the right and never lets me put the board in view. I try to move the scroll bar on the bottom of the page but it constantly keeps shifting right and the scroll bar gets smaller and smaller. I’ve tried updating Google Chrome, going into Incognito mode, & clearing my cache with no success. 

2 replies

I tried both navigation modes with no success--but I unplugged the bluetooth device for my mouse and keyboard, waited a few seconds and plugged it back it and now it seems to be fine. Thanks for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Charlotte Dossin - Are you using a mouse or a laptop trackpad? (Or some other input device?)

And which navigation mode are you set to? More on this here → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017731053-Using-Miro-with-a-mouse-trackpad-or-touchscreen

Perhaps something is on your trackpad, or you have a mouse plugged in and it is moving. I have had something similar happen where I was only laptop on the mouse, but also had my mouse on the couch with me and the mouse was sliding across the cushion.

Also, it may be helpful if you share a video of what is happening - Loom is free to use and easy to share a screen recording.

Does this also happen when using the Miro desktop app? Or another browser?