We're exploring new ways to engage with our developer community and learn together, so we're excited to announce our new Developer Q&A sessions which will soon be offered weekly. These will replace our existing Office Hours starting this summer.
But first, we want to hear from you what you’d like to see in these sessions.
So, what's different?
- Community-requested topics for discussion
- Dedicated time for V2 Migration support each week
How can you participate?
- Let us know below which topics you want to discuss and learn more about!
- We will check each week to get a list of topics suggested by the community
In order to make sure we're offering the best experience, please share what other topics you'd like to see, as well as how you'd like to engage with us—for example:
- Discord live session (currently used for our Office Hours)?
- Zoom meeting/webinar?
Thanks for being a part of our developer community—we're looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Miro Developer Relations