Boards Picker API

• 21 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

We want to integrate MIRO in our product. In order to do that, we want to use the boards picker API. For this, we submitted the necessary form on the 29th of April 2021.

To date we have not received any answer regarding our request. I sent multiple messages on this topic to the support team but have not received any answer. 

Has anyone gone through the same process or can give us some tips and tricks on how to get things moving? The deadline we set for this integration is coming soon and time is of the essence.

Thank you in advance for your support! 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Ionut, I am sorry for you experience.

Unfortunately the approval sometimes takes more time than we expect. 

Your application has been approved now and you can proceed with your development.

Let me know if I can help somehow. 

Hello Boris,

Thank you for your reply. I will have my colleagues check and come back to you with the update.

Hello,

The problem was not fixed. I spoke to the support team and received this email:

Ionut,

Yes, thank you! 

The team informed us that your app has been approved. Is everything alright on your end? 

Kind regards,

Upon testing, the app was still not approved. We tried our implementation and also the implementation available on the documentation page (replacing their client id with ours )( https://developers.miro.com/docs/using-boards-picker-from-javascript#section-4-add-the-following-java-script-snippet-in-your-html ) and the result was the same.

Here is are some print screens of our code, the pop-up window and the errors in the console of that pop-up window:

We have been at it for about a month now, and we weren’t able to find a solution. I have resubmitted the form twice now (at the request of the support team) but without any result. They say the app is approved, but we cannot get it to work even from their example.

Please help.

Thank you,

Ionut

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey Ionut -- did you ever get this error resolved? If not, feel free to DM me your Client ID, because I have an idea of what might be wrong.

Joanna