Not sure how to use this online community?
Too many categories, and sections, and groups?
Lost in the woods?
I hope this guide will come in handy as you navigate through the Miro Online Community
Miro Online Community: what can I do here?
This online community is basically a multifunctional forum where you can:
- ask and answer questions; help and get help
- tell your story, discuss what matters, share your opinion
- show your Miro boards and templates and get inspired
- add your dream Miro features to the community Wish List
- connect with your fellow Miro Heroes and network
- learn about product updates and news and content from the Miro team
- participate in the challenges and win cool prizes
- be recognized on the leaderboard.
How do I navigate through the homepage?
The community homepage consists of several blocks:
- search bar (it will also show the articles from our Help Center)
- quick links (most popular categories)
- featured content (be sure you check it out )
- recently answered topics in the sidebar
- community categories overview
- active since last visit
- unanswered questions (posts without the best answer)
- recently active
Don’t forget to check the header, as it also contains some useful links, as well as the community overview drop-down.
Let’s dig deeper into the community categories and sections, and what is what.
- Community Welcome Guide - Everything you need to get started with the online community. This is where you can introduce yourself
- From Miro With Love - All the latest news and announcements, and the best content from the Miro team.
- Miro User Groups - Annoincement of our next community events aka Miro User Groups. Learn more at events.miro.com.
Need to validate an idea with an industry expert? Get help from your peers? Discuss a project with like-minded people? This is the place.
- Best Practices & Discussions - A curated list of best practices and insightful community discussions.
- Ask the Community - Not sure how to do something in Miro? Try searching here.
- Lounge Area - Stop by to chat about whatever’s on your mind.
Tell the community how you use Miro, and get inspired by the community showing their Miro boards and telling their stories.
- Miro Art & Inspiration - Unusual, fancy Miro use cases, inspiring discussions, creativity, and more!
- Community Stories - Tell the community your Miro story: describe your use case, share your wins, show what you have developed.
- How Do You Miro? - Take part in our official challenges - get inspired by other Miro Heroes’ work, share what you create in Miro, and let the competition begin!
- Wish List - What do you wish you could do with Miro? Add your dream features and support other ideas by upvoting them.
- Changelog Feedback - Leave your feedback on Miro's new features, updates, and enhancements. Find the changelog at miro.com/changelog.
For Developers (this category is for the developers who create custom apps and plugins with the help of Miro Platform, and not a place to report bugs to Miro engineers)
- Developer Platform and APIs - Discuss everything related to Miro API, SDK, embedding, and Miro Platform apps development. See documentation at developers.miro.com.
- Online Community Moderators - A private group for the Miro Online Community Moderators.
- Enterprise Administration & Onboarding Community - Share and discuss best practices for administering Miro for Enterprise - find resources, save time, and engage with others who are rolling out Miro for their organizations.
- Educator Community - Share and discuss best practices for online classrooms, campus collaboration, administrative work, or school community engagement through Miro.
- La Communauté Miro en Français - Parlez-vous Français? Vous pouvez ici rencontrer d’autres utilisateurs de Miro, discuter, partager des bonnes pratiques, et vous faire aider — tout cela dans votre langue.
- Comunidad de Miro en español - ¿Hablas español? Aquí puedes conectar con compañeros de profesión, compartir y discutir las mejores prácticas y recibir ayuda — todo en tu idioma.
- Miro Community auf Deutsch - Sprichst du Deutsch? Hier kannst du weitere Miro-Nutzer kennenlernen, Erfahrungen austauschen und nach Hilfe Fragen - und das alles auf Deutsch.