Not sure how to use this online community?
Too many categories, and sections, and groups?
Lost in the woods?
I hope this guide will come in handy as you navigate through the Miro Online Community
Miro Online Community: what can I do here?
This online community is basically a multifunctional forum where you can:
- connect with your fellow Miro Heroes and network
- tell your story, discuss what matters, share your opinion
- show your Miro boards and templates and get inspired
- ask and answer questions; help and get help
- add your dream Miro features to the community Wish List
- learn about product updates and news and content from the Miro team
- participate in the challenges and win cool prizes
- be recognized on the leaderboard.
How do I navigate through the homepage?
The community homepage consists of several blocks:
- search bar (it will also show the articles from our Help Center)
- community categories
- recent discussions
- quick links to other helpful resources
Don’t forget to check the header, as it also contains some useful links, as well as the community overview drop-down.
Let’s dig deeper into the community categories and sections, and what is what.
- Community Welcome Guide - Everything you need to get started with the online community.
- Board Design - Share templates and discuss what makes great boards.
- Miro for Work - Let's talk about how you're using Miro - everything from how to onboard your team to your favorite timer music.
- User-Led Events - Community events led by Miro users. Connect with and learn from other members of the Miro Community.
- Miro-Led Events - Community events led by the Miro team.
- General News - All the latest news and announcements, and the best content from the Miro team.
- Product News - Miro's new features, updates, and enhancements. Find the changelog at miro.com/changelog.
- Peer Support - Not sure how to do something in Miro? Try searching here.
- Wish List - What do you wish you could do with Miro? Add your dream features and support other ideas by upvoting them.
Developer Platform and APIs
- Developer Platform and APIs - Discuss everything related to Miro API, SDK, embedding, and Miro Platform apps development. See documentation at developers.miro.com.
- Online Community Moderators - A private group for the Miro Online Community Moderators.
- Enterprise Administration & Onboarding Community - Share and discuss best practices for administering Miro for Enterprise - find resources, save time, and engage with others who are rolling out Miro for their organizations.
- Educator Community - Share and discuss best practices for online classrooms, campus collaboration, administrative work, or school community engagement through Miro.
- La Communauté Miro en Français - Parlez-vous Français? Vous pouvez ici rencontrer d’autres utilisateurs de Miro, discuter, partager des bonnes pratiques, et vous faire aider — tout cela dans votre langue.
- Comunidad de Miro en español - ¿Hablas español? Aquí puedes conectar con compañeros de profesión, compartir y discutir las mejores prácticas y recibir ayuda — todo en tu idioma.
- Miro Community auf Deutsch - Sprichst du Deutsch? Hier kannst du weitere Miro-Nutzer kennenlernen, Erfahrungen austauschen und nach Hilfe Fragen - und das alles auf Deutsch.