Hey Miro Heroes
- Do you feel like you can do even more to help us grow, engage, and inspire the Miro Community?
- Are you interested in building your personal brand, and prove yourself as a Miro power user?
- Do you want to have a chance to shape the future of the Miro Community?
We’ve got something for you: apply to be a Miro Online Community Leader!
What does an online community leader do?
- initiate and facilitate discussions in Ask the Community on Miro usage, different use cases, methodology, etc. (Eg. How do you do this effectively in Miro?)
- publish best practices, workarounds, helpful tips, and tricks in Best Practices
- create fun topics in the Lounge Area, not connected to Miro (emoji voting, polls, networking, etc)
- introduce yourself in the Meet the Community thread
- write your Miro story for the Community Stories category
- share one of your own favourite boards in #boardexpo
- optional - submit at least one template to Miroverse
- create and facilitate at least one discussion topic per month
- write at least one article with best practices / wins / project recaps or similar per quarter
- engage your own network to participate in the community discussion (via LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
- chance to build your personal brand and raise your own visibility as a Miro power user
- access to the private Slack space for all Miro Community Leaders
- dedicated Community Manager to ask questions, address issues, and pitch product feedback to the Miro Team
- online recognition: Community Leader role and badge
- Miro swag.
Interested? Apply now!