Workspace for Client Projects & Planning

• 20 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello! I’m relatively new to Miro and even newer to the world of having my own clients. When I started working with a new client a couple of months ago, I decided to create a Miro board for both of us to use both during our meetings and as a resource.

Bird’s eye view: long term plans, kanban task list, meeting agendas, then one column per project/focus area

My client hired me to help her with up to 9 projects/focus areas around a more formal launch of her small consulting company, so I created one frame per project and organized them into a horizontal row. Any notes or new frames related to a project will be placed underneath the top frame to maintain organization. The kanban template on the left works like a charm to keep us on track with our current and future projects.

Closer view of website project and email marketing project notes and visuals

I’m sure there’s room for improvement, but so far this method is working for us. I look forward to seeing how it works for us in the coming weeks when we really get busy with implementing the plans!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Josie Gruber -

Looks great!

So long as it is working for you and your client, don’t worry about how it looks compared to anyone else’s boards. The beauty of a platform like Miro is that there are infinite possibilities on how to achieve an end result, and no single right answer!

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for sharing, @Josie Gruber, that looks great! I’m glad it’s working for you and your client. Like what Kiron says, use of Miro continually evolves, it makes it so exciting. Report back next time! 

(I wish more of my clients are working like this! At the same time, it’s my goal to help clients work like this!)