Using Miro for hosting collaborative drawing classes

• 30 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4

I’m running my Mindful Drawing online workshop within my Miro board. 
I host an audience and use the board’s drawing tool to demonstrate to the audience. 
Viewers can work on their tasks off to the side of the main area and I can zoom and pan out to look at their work while keeping an eye on everyone at once. 
It’s rad. 

I’m also using the collaborative board privately with my artists friends to play around during calls when we catch up during lockdown. 

7 replies

I host an audience and use the board’s drawing tool to demonstrate to the audience. 
Viewers can work on their tasks off to the side of the main area and I can zoom and pan out to look at their work while keeping an eye on everyone at once. 
It’s rad. 

I’m also using the collaborative board privately with my artists friends to play around during calls when we catch up during lockdown. 

@Sam Shennan May I know what tools you use for drawing (i.e. Apple Pencil, S-Pen, Wacom, etc?)?

Userlevel 2

It’s rad. 

https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_kt5N79c=/

@Sam Shennan this is amazing and inspiring to see what Miro can offer outside of daily work related tasks. I’m guessing you use a graphics tablet (e.g. Wacom) or an iPad for example for your drawings?

Userlevel 4

Glad you guys like the idea!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Done @Marina : https://community.miro.com/community-stories-60/bragging-rights-share-the-most-creative-artwork-you-have-made-natively-within-miro-583

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Btw, @Sam Shennan, I will move this topic to Community Stories category :wink:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Sam Shennan, the board and the drawings are amazing :heart_eyes:

@Kiron Bondale, great idea! Let’s do it :rocket:  
Kiron, please feel free to start this challenge, and I will highlight in on the homepage to attract more participants :wink:  

@Kian, join us! I remember that you use Miro to make Op Art pics :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is very cool @Sam Shennan - I have difficulty making small doodles using any online solution even with a drawing tablet so this sort of creativity always blows me away!

It would actually be interesting to see the most creative artwork created natively (i.e. not copied & pasted from some other program) within Miro - @Marina , what do you think of that as a challenge to the creative members of our community?

Kiron