'Building Emotionally Safe Environment in Miro' workshop video

• 24 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

1am start time notwithstanding,  @Joshua William Davies and I had a blast of a time co-facilitating this workshop session at Miro’s Distributed 2020 conference last week. We shared about how you can make Miro a safe working and collaboration space for everybody and aspects you can should consider when designing and facilitating experiences within a virtual environment.

Do watch the video recording of the session and check out the Miro board itself!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing, @Isman Tanuri :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Very cool @Isman Tanuri - I’d consider emotional safety to be a subset of team psychological safety and as such is a critical prerequisite to creating a high performing team. I’m doing a keynote on the topic of psychological safety in virtual teams this Friday for the PMI Central Ohio chapter.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Kiron Bondale, @Joshua William Davies shared with me that our session was a result of your suggestion during the topics call-out! I’m glad you wrote this out, hopefully there are something in there that could be useful. 

All the best for the upcoming keynote! (How uncanny, I’ve got a PMI Singapore chapter keynote next week too! 😁)