Show some love on Miroverse with ❤️ Likes, 👀 Views, and ➕ Copies

• 8 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Publishing new Miroverse templates is only the beginning—the exciting part is watching your ideas taking off!

So wether you’re simply browsing for inspiration or gaining a bigger reach for your ideas, we hope this update helps you to understand how people engage with templates and get a lot more out of Miroverse — as a viewer and a creator.

• See how your template is performing with 👀 views and ➕ copies.

• Show others that you love what they made with ❤️ likes.

• Explore Miro community favorites with the new Popular category.

:books: Visit the Help Center article to learn more and as always, we’d love to hear from you in the thread below 👇

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @STUART GRAU,

Thanks for taking the time to write into Community to share your feedback about personalising your browsing experience in Miroverse.

This is a feature that our support and product teams would love to track interest for. Would you mind adding it to the Community Wish List?

Many thanks, Kristin

Badge

Is there a way to find the templates/boards that I have liked/favorited?   Was hoping to go back to relevant frameworks by using liking as a bookmark

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

❤️ Thank you @mlanders for the kind words! I’ll pass your feedback onto the product team involved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kristin :

It’s so great and impressive how the miroverse have grown and still grows from day to day and all the inspiring work everyone does from this community … 

Thank you @Kristin & @Mariam Danielian and to all Mironeers in the Miroverse-Team and in the management and on every place that’s been involved by the decision to bring Miroverse to live!

I am sure no one had ever thought of how this will grow…

Thank you everyone!

Michael