New sticky note colors & emoji app

• 3 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi everyone! I’m thrilled to let you know we just released two exciting updates that will make your collaboration in Miro more fun and engaging than ever before :heart_eyes:

• We added four more sticky note colors – now you can better color code your ideas or assign sticky note colors to your team members when you’re brainstorming collaboratively 
  • Now you can add emojis to your Miro boards using our all-new app. Use them to create ice breakers, spice up your presentations, vote for ideas, and more! 

Visit Help Center to learn more, and let us know what you think about these updates in the comments :wink:

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Lena Shenkarenko ,

WOOOHOOOO - this is cool and i love the new colours and the emojis - yes!!!

Thank you for adding this into miro - a perfect tool becoming even more perfect …

Michael

I love this new feature but on my end it’s kind of buggy! There seems to be an overlay of some emojis over the others. When i click one that has an overlap it is posted to the board with that overlap. Then if i click on the emoji too many times on the board, it just disappears completely. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Chelsea Christison, sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues. Can you, please, let me know which computer and OS version you are using? 

I’m using a MacBook Pro running macOS Catalina Version 10.15.6

How great would it be to be able to make your own colors? Just let the user drop in a custom hex code.

I formally request this :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Chelsea Christison thanks! I have a couple of additional questions and will follow up with you via DM. 

@CamFamer – thanks for the idea, noted! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Chelsea Christison we identified the issue in the desktop app and fixed it. Please, let me know if everything works for you as expected.