Why do I need to zoom and rescale every time that I ctrl+v an image?

• 4 October 2021
  • 3 replies

This is a very annoying repetition that I have to make all the time during studies. When I take printscreen (windows+shift+s) and try to ctrl+v it on miro, it always make a tiny image (see 1.a) which I have to zoom in (see 2) until the scaling corner circles appear (see 3.a), and then scale it until the size of the others (see 4). It is like 10+ extra interactions that I have to do. When it is part of my board construction, it becomes a very annoying task. 

Honestly speaking, it looks like that the UX Designers did not cover this common scenarios. Potential solution: Take and average size from the elements in the screen and plot the ctrl+v image in a similar size WITH the scaling corner circles.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Roger Leite,

Thanks for sharing! We’ve converted your post into a ticket because this particular case requires further investigation. Rest assured soon you will be approached by Customer Support Team!

Hi Nikita, 

Thanks for caring.

Adding to the issue: It is not only about images, anything I ctrl+v gets to be very tiny and needs further zoom & rescaling.

Best,
Roger 

Hey @Nikita Granin, How is it going? Miro will improve 100% after fixing this issue!! s2 Miro