We love Miro!

Userlevel 2
Badge

A very big THANK YOU for such a great tool you guys have created for us! We use Miro all day, every day in collab sessions, daily planning- and standup meetings, creating visualizations, team structures, brainstorms and just generally having FUN as we connect with co-workers online! You make our work a joy!

Here is an example of our daily standup board, each team mate has an avatar, shows what they’ve done yesterday, what they’re planning on for today, a daily gif and song of the day and then a show & tell section where we showcase our work and struggles and triumphs.

Here's to many more adventures on Miro – we love you guys!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Diana Coetzee this is so great! @Natalie Larino, @Marina and I do our team standups in Slack each Monday with the rest of the community team, but I love the idea of cataloging this in a Miro board! It is infinite after all :relaxed:  This also gives people a special chance to show off their personality - one of the many delightful things about Miro. @Colleen Curtis check it out!  

Userlevel 7
Badge

This is absolutely wonderful, love this! So cool @Diana Coetzee 

Is there a daily standup Miroverse Template yet? cc: @Helena Brandist 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Diana Coetzee thank you for sharing! I love love looove your board :heart_eyes: You should definitely send it to Miroverse, I'm sure many people will find your template useful and fun!

@Colleen Curtis We do have quite a few meeting templates and also a daily standup template. But there's never enough when it comes to creativity and building connection with your teammates :heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Helena Brandist what’s the best way for Diana and others to submit a template to Miroverse? :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Diana Coetzee, thank you so much for sharing your story with the rest of the community :heart:

Was it you who developed the template or was it a collaborative and iterative work? 

And I also wonder - do you play those songs right during the meeting? It should create those good vibes at the start of the working day :smile::dancer_tone2:  

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Marina - our Product Design team lead created this board for us, she just submitted the template! Yay :grinning:  Holding thumbs for our template to get selected!
Oh yes, we play each gif and then the song, it definitely creates that chuckle or pull at your heartstrings moment sometimes! :joy:  So much so we have found out who amongst the team is “the old soul”, “the beatles-lover” etc, we have had some colleagues showcase their own musical talents as well! So all-in-all it’s a safe space to share and connect and be vulnerable with no judgment, other than some mockery here and there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That looks a fantastic and productive workplace, @Diana Coetzee! Keeping everyone connected and engaged is always a great idea!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

A very fair point @Alexis Luscutoff :slight_smile:

@Diana Coetzee you can submit your template through the submission form:raised_hands:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

So nice! :notes:

I love it when there’s this type of relationships in the team :revolving_hearts:

Userlevel 7
Badge

So excited to share this, teamwork makes the dream work! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

:sunglasses: