Product Assessment template

• 23 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I have this Miro board. It is the one I use with my clients to “find methodically ways to improve any product and achieve growth targets faster”.

Any feedback will be welcome. And happy to share it with anyone who is interested.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing! Thanks for sharing, @joan :hugging:

Userlevel 2

Hi @joan, thanks for sharing this!
I am Head of Growth at Miro, and your template is a very comprehensive overview of different frameworks and approaches used in Growth. 
The backlog of Experiments looks so clean and easy to consume. We also tag experiment as Optimization vs Innovation to make sure that we have a balance between them.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

It’s certainly textbook content to realize how a product can grow. If I were to change things it would be with the design and styling but that isn’t really a big deal. Your layout is good, not overwhelming and I like the use of icons.

Perhaps another exercise you could add for product growth is the SWOT analysis. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats. Those can change throughout the product lifecycle.

Userlevel 1

Hi @joan, thanks for sharing this!
I am Head of Growth at Miro, and your template is a very comprehensive overview of different frameworks and approaches used in Growth. 
The backlog of Experiments looks so clean and easy to consume. We also tag experiment as Optimization vs Innovation to make sure that we have a balance between them.  

Thanks, good to know, makes so much sense to monitor the balance between Optimization and Innovation. Thanks for sharing.

Userlevel 1

I just uploaded on Product Hunt, please vote :pray:https://www.producthunt.com/posts/product-assessment-miro-board

Userlevel 1

It’s certainly textbook content to realize how a product can grow. If I were to change things it would be with the design and styling but that isn’t really a big deal. Your layout is good, not overwhelming and I like the use of icons.

Perhaps another exercise you could add for product growth is the SWOT analysis. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats. Those can change throughout the product lifecycle.

Many thanks Kyle, I will review this weekend the design. Also, you are right SWOT and competitive analysis should be added. I keep it out of the board for now to not make it more overwhelming, and to come up first with genuine ideas/experiments from the founders.

Your survey monkey link has expired, would you mind re-sharing/publishing?