Monthly Planner template question

Hello - in the Monthly Planner template, it shows a number for the amount of tasks that day, is there any way to delete that or not show it?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Celine Price -

Unfortunately, that’s the default behavior of the Kanban object which I’m assuming is what the monthly calendar template is using. You could search for an existing wish list topic related to the Kanban object or add a new one following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron

Thank you for that.  Do you happen to know if I can delete a row?  I see that a column can be deleted, but not a row.  Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Celine Price -

If that template uses the Kanban object then no as the “rows” are just individual cards.

Kiron

Thanks!  I figured it out, they are called “swimlanes”.  Much to learn :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Celine Price - If you plan on locking the position of your Monthly Planner, i.e., Kanban framework, and don’t want the numbers to be shows, you can create a rectangle with a white fill and transparent border.

Tip: Alt + drag to duplicate. More Shortcuts here.

Hello guys! How can i make use of tags and responsible person connected to a task in the calendar? Once i insert them in a task is there a possibility then to filter concrete tag or person? Cannot find anywhere how these options could help then?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Diana Rybachenko - There are no filter options for Cards that are in a Kanban or User Story Map framework. The only way I know of to filter on these is through the board’s search function.

I would suggest upvoting the following Wish List post:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/filter-by-assignee-in-kanban-board-cards-886

Hi @Robert Johnson , thanks for the feedback! That is though quite dissapointing.. What is the purpose then of tags and assigned people in the tasks of monthly calendar when you cannot filter them and have to search one by one? .. Is that really so? ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Diana Rybachenko - It was a likely a starting point, hopefully to support additional features in the future. With the rapid growth of Miro since the pandemic, the priorities for development are likely changing just a fast.

Thanks @Robert Johnson . I understand;) hope it will be added in the near future because the options are really great and useful!

does anyone know how we can add the dates to the calender per week - or is there another better template