Miroverse Monday: Covid-19 vaccination workshop, remote team building, and more

• 9 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi everyone :heart_eyes:

It's Monday which means what we have 6 more amazing Miroverse templates to share with you!:tada:

:clap: While many of us are getting vaccinated, immPACC Mapping by UBC Innovation Support Unit is more relevant than ever. It is a 2-hour facilitated workshop to help communities explore and improve COVID-19 vaccine uptake by bringing stakeholders together to discuss local improvements through the use of personas.

immPACC Mapping by UBC Innovation Support Unit

:bulb:If you’re trying to stay close with your team while working remotely, you should definitely check out Visual Standup by Redstor Product Design @Diana Coetzee , and Remote Onboarding Plan by Kathrin Kohler , as well as The Sunny Side of the Team  by Marina Bocharova

:dizzy:The Course Strategic Canvas by Netmind allows a course to be easily designed quickly by considering its most important elements and viewing them simultaneously. 

:boom:Staffing Week Map by Huware is simple and intuitive and was born after the need of keeping the organization’s week staffing always under control and quickly available. 

Staffing Week Map by Huware

Let us know what you think in the comments, submit your own template to Miroverse & stay tuned for more next week!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Oh my gosh this is blowing my mind! Props to the UBC Innovation Support Unit and all of you using Miro to literally save lives and make the world a better place! 🙌😭😍

:clap: While many of us are getting vaccinated, immPACC Mapping by UBC Innovation Support Unit is more relevant than ever. It is a 2-hour facilitated workshop to help communities explore and improve COVID-19 vaccine uptake by bringing stakeholders together to discuss local improvements through the use of personas.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I love this group of Miroverse templates, especially the immPACC Mapping and Staffing Week Map ones. More untypical uses of Miro, i’m a sucker for those. Thank you for the inspirations!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Isman Tanuri every week I am amazed by people's creativity :tada: So inspiring :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Indeed, we are lucky to have such a diverse community and Miroverse!