Frames Playlist?

• 13 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Experienced Community Member
  • 78 replies

I want to use Miro for presentations. What is the most efficient way to create a recurring frame in a playlist? For instance, I would like to keep referencing a Main Frame throughout a presentation and thus insert a copy of that frame as a different number, but it doesn’t look like I can make a duplicate of that frame. As the number of frames gets longer, It makes it more difficult to go back to the #1 frame. I guess I could add a shape with a link and put it near the frame I am on. 

Thanks. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@jtk - If you want to solely use Miro’s Presentation Mode and not get into workarounds (links in frames, using screen sharing mode along with your frames panel being open, etc.), I would just make a number of copies of the first frame. E.g., the first frame is called “start frame”. I would select that frame, do a copy/paste (Ctrl +C/Ctrl + V) for the number of times you want to refer back to this frame and then rename them (Copy of start frame → sf1, sf2, sf3, etc.). It will create duplicates, but you delete those frames after.

There is an existing Wish List Idea that appears to be quite similar to what you are asking for - you may want vote for it: Ability to go back to a frame multiple times within a presentation

You could also create your own Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.