Figmiro: Figma Plugin for Miro

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey guys,

Just FYI, I recently came across Figmiro in Figma. It’s basically a plugin you can use mostly the same way as the Sketch plugin. So, essentially you can re-export all your frames and keep the connections of your flow or any other changes you may have added. It’s not perfect but it’s certainly a live-saver for me. I no longer see a need for my previous tool: Overflow.

https://www.figma.com/community/plugin/814814551050457760/Figmiro

I only wish it exported better-resolution images but I can’t complain. Thanks for this, Redmadrobot! (https://github.com/RedMadRobot)

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Olga Sartakova :wink:

Userlevel 1

I tried to use the plugin but none of the miro boards for my team show up. 

@Jeff Jean-baptiste I had the same issue. Try quitting and restarting Figma after installing the plug-in. I did that, and now I can see my miro boards after linking my account.

Userlevel 1

@Hector Jaime Thanks for the suggestion. That did not seem to work for me. It’s also not retaining my login info. I sent the developer an issue on this on GitHub. 

@Hector Jaime Thanks for the suggestion. That did not seem to work for me. It’s also not retaining my login info. I sent the developer an issue on this on GitHub. 

The same to me. Want to try but it doesn’t work.

Seems not very stable, when I click sync on Figma plugin, sometime it can sync and update the image on Miro, but sometime it will add as new images.

But even that it still able to save significant amount of time. 

Also it doesn’t seem to work with Single Sign On, enterprise version of Miro

When using Figmiro plugin to upload the design update, it doesn't update the frame content, but duplicates/adds the updated frame to miro again. Is it only my issue? 

I had the same issue where the Figmiro plugin wasn’t connecting to my Miro account with an enterprise SSO, and I couldn’t see any of my teams’ boards. Quitting both apps didn’t work.

I finally fixed it by:

1. Going to my Settings in Miro, and changed my password.
  2. I quit both Figma and Miro 
  3. Signed back into Figma, tried connecting through the Figmiro plugin (inputting my email and NEW Miro password), and it worked!

Hey, when it will work corect and automaticly update the uploaded screens? Redmadrobot mail me its the problem in yournew API. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Anton Korotkov, thanks for flagging it! This is something we have on our radar, and this functionality will be most likely added with one of the next releases. Please, stay tuned for updates, and let us know if you have additional feedback or suggestions. 

I just installed the plugin, can’t finish autorization. I got the message:

The error message