Curious about how recent trends are influencing Miro's product roadmap?

• 25 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there!

Our Product team put together this post to highlight some recent trends we’ve seen in how people are using Miro post-lockdown -- and to highlight how we’re evolving our product roadmap in response.

https://miro.com/blog/collaboration-trends/

Check it out and let us know what you think! What else are you curious to know?

Sarah

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wow, these are eye-opening stats! Thanks for sharing the insights, @Sarah Beldo

• Sessions with 10-19 simultaneous collaborators on a board in a given week grew 943% by mid-June, compared to the beginning of March.
  • Sessions with 20-29 simultaneous collaborators on a board in a given week grew by 2389% over the same period of time.

I wholeheartedly agree with this too :) → "Remote meetings and workshops have become one of the biggest use cases in Miro for the past few months." Looking forward to some of the more critical features for facilitation to roll into Miro!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Very cool stats @Sarah Beldo, but not surprising given the current pandemic-created restrictions. What will be interesting will be to see the “stickiness” of Miro usage once things return to (the new) normal.

Kiron

Userlevel 4

Thank you @Sarah Beldo, I love seeing this data, and I am tortured by the tantalising hints that there are more improvements coming for facilitating live online workshops. Adding Guest Editors  and Attention Management has been game changing; I hope the next tools are just as good!

Interesting stats and make sense given the current situation. I agree with @Kiron Bondale that seeing how it is used when colleagues are back in an office will be important. Having a low-friction way to access Miro in meeting rooms will allow continued (and increased) use. Lack of it will reduce use, in my opinion.