Working alone on Miro

• 11 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Does anyone ever work alone on Miro? I am an associate professor who teaches African American Literature and Womanist Studies. I discovered Miro in a teaching workshop but loved the way I could connect and develop my own ideas. It was wonderful for a while. I even mapped an outline for an upcoming course and a book… And then it all went away. I tried to enclose the content in a frame and six attempts later I now have six Frame #5, none of which contain any of the content.  

Has anyone else been trapped in a template? I thought I would explore the Crisis Solver template and now it’s one of the few things on my board...no matter how many times I’ve tried to delete it. 

I’m not completely computer illiterate-- and I really do want to explore my ideas  on an infinite board. 
Have you found a way to save your content? Does anyone else hit “Save and Exit” and find that you’ve

Finally, is anyone in the Community over 60? If so, how are you faring? A shout out of encouragement would go a long, long way!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@adrienne gosselin - I work in Miro about half of the time - to organize my thoughts, map processed, etc.

Regarding your questions around templates - are you able to answer my reply to your post from yesterday?

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/can-t-open-custom-template-5040

Screenshots would also really help - video is even better - Greenshot for screenshots and Loom for short videos are handy and free.