When I click on a link inside of a card it opens it a browser and in the miro board window

on the desk top app When I click on a link inside of a card it opens it a browser and in the miro board window. How do I get it so it just opens in a browser or just in miro? Also once open in miro how do i get back to the board itself its there a hot key to do this as I see no way besides closing the board and reopening it?

2 replies

It appears that miro cares naught for usability.  This has been a problem for many, many, many years.  The fact that it is difficult to move from a browser tab to a native app is very, very frustrating.  And… highly likely to be ignored for many years to come.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Madame Blackstone -

Not sure if I understand the question. I created a test card with a web site URL in it, and when I click on that URL, it gives me a pop-up which has the link. I click on that link and it launches my browser with the web site for that link. This works the same whether I’m using Miro via the desktop app on my Windows 10 PC or via my web (Google Chrome) browser.

Kiron