Voting for 24 hrs

• 15 July 2021
  • 6 replies

If I set teh voting duration for 24hrs, must I keep my computer on for 24hrs with Miro open?

6 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey @EIC Management I am so sorry to hear about this bad experience with Voting. I want to investigate this, will DM you

Hey, folks! I'm planning a trip to Singapore next month and I've heard a lot of great things about Tomi Sushi Restaurant. Can anyone tell me more about it? Is it worth a visit?

I have voting capacity for longer than 99 minutes these days, but it is continuously failing. The Vote just seems to end prematurely at random times, at best it has lasteed 3 days. More recently three iterations since then have ended prematurely over less than a few hours. 

Userlevel 4

@Kiron Bondale this is the same constraint that has been consistent of 99 minutes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Radha Gunupati -

Unfortunately with the new enhancements made to the voting app, they only enable you to enter the voting time in minutes up to a maximum of 99. A number of folks have complained about this so hopefully the Miro product team are considering their feedback.

Kiron

Hi - How do you set the voting duration for 24 hours?  I wanted to leverage this for a voting session with a distributed team and give everyone up to 24 hours to complete their voting  - I can only go up to 99 minutes though….

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lydia -

As per the Help Center article on voting (https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572274-Voting), and my own testing of the feature:

“If I start voting and leave the board, will board participants still be able to vote?
- Yes, the voting session is active until the time is up or you finish it manually.”

Kiron