Very annoying Miro bug - Deleting content and Cmd Z doesnt make content reappear

• 12 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I use a lot of template boards with locked content. I quickly open boards, unlock content, select stuff, ungroup, copy paste and move on.

Now often when I select content and accidentally delete something, I press CMD + Z (undo), the content briefly appears but then disappears again. I can use the restore functionality but also sometimes get the message that not everything can be restored. I have lost quite some content this way already. I mostly use stuff in frames.

I work on Mac M1 chip both with Miro Web but also the Miro app (not at the same time in the same board btw). I have the updated Miro App (optimized for M1).

Are more people experiencing this? It’s very annoying as I have actually really lost some valuable content already this way….

Robert Johnson 3 years ago

@Willem_Vermaak - If you are on a paid plan, I would suggest reporting this to Miro support:

learning center → Get help → Support

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Willem_Vermaak - If you are on a paid plan, I would suggest reporting this to Miro support:

learning center → Get help → Support

Thanks, I was looking for the report a bug but couldnt find it.