Unable to access account because of partial SSO setup

• 19 June 2021
  • 3 replies

I actually have a paid team account that nobody in my team can access at the moment, because our setup of SSO was interrupted by an internet outage. From what I can surmise, the SSO URL did not get set. 

We go into an endless loop of SSO login requests (I'm the administrator and I can't access it either).  I’ve had to create a personal account to even log this question.

Does anyone know how to exit the loop or get a message to support when you can’t access the paid account to log the support request? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Loretta Bayliss - I am unable to resolve your issue, but the support form link is on this page in the second data row, second column (the row about "Atypical issues and bugs").

The form should work without being authenticated, but let me know if you have any issues. You may need to open it in an Incognito/private browser window. 

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-Contact-Miro-Support

Thanks @Robert Johnson , I thought I had looked at every possible link on that page, but you were right.  Thank you.  I”ve logged a request and hope to hear back from them soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Loretta Bayliss - You're welcome. It would be helpful for the rest of the community if you could come back here once your issue is resolved and let us know the fix - even a copy and paste of the support team's reply would be great. Thanks in advance! 🙂