Answered

Timer no longer free?

• 21 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have a free account that I’ve had for years and today I noticed that both the voting and timer buttons have duplicated, with one of each showing that it is a paid feature. Has something changed, specifically with the timer as I have been using it for years - it is going to be removed as a free feature?

By the way, Miro. Some feedback. When I tried to Create this post/question, I was prompted with:

You haven't selected a subject.

However, nowhere on this page do I see the text ‘subject’ or where to enter one. After some time wasted, I realized that it was Category that was required.

icon

Best answer by mlanders 21 April 2020, 19:08

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @realrobertjohnson ,

I have no idea when they switched these two features into the paid plans.

https://miro.com/pricing/

Normaly the category of the 3 options you can choose from is ticked on. 

But it could be that your browser has some limitations on this, so did you see the same result if you choose for instance the Chrome Browser?

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks, Michael. I am using the latest version of Chrome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Kind of strange … my Chrome version ticks automaticly the box “Question” 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Same here - I’ve just upgraded my Windows 10 Chrome install to the latest version and the Question radio button is automatically selected when creating a new topic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your comments about my being promoted to select a 'subject' before I could post my question. Since my post was primarily about Timers, let's just sum up the rest to a 'glitch'.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I was such a noob.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Robert Johnson We all are, until we're not! 😄