Answered

The best plan for 14 occasional users (for Hopin event purpose, that requiresto sign in)

• 12 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

We have an event scheduled for this Saturday in Hopin and we want 14 moderators (temporary, for an event) to have access to the same board in 14 different sessions. Who will each share this board with 8 other people (can be used anonymously). I would like their access (moderators) to be very simple for this activity, also that they find their frame quickly (I know you can copy the frame’s link but in Hopin it is the board that opens if I'm not mistaken). Do the occasionnal moderators have to create an account for Hopin’s purpose? In Hopin when you want to share a Miro you have to login to your account...So I guess the ''editor'' feature ''normal'' is not really useful in my case. Should I take the Business plan? And if so do I have to have day passes? What would be the best solution, easier to manage?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 12 April 2021, 05:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julie Durot - Sadly, no. While that would be a client focused approach, Miro does not handle this and leaves it up to the customer to monitor and control the use of Day Passes.

Here is a post on the topic:

https://community.miro.com/best-practices-discussions-48/cost-of-day-passes-is-getting-out-of-control-best-practice-advice-please-1855

Thank you @Robert Johnson. If an occasional member uses the access 5 times, would it adjust the member status for a full license member or not at all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julie Durot - You got it the first time: $15 for each person in your organization (Full license members) and 14 x $3 each  for the event (Occasional members who are consuming Day Passes). 

Hi @Robert Johnson and thank you very much for your advice!

So it would be 15$ for each team member (our organisation) and 14 x 3$ the event (if the board is activated as Owner or Editor) or 15$ x 15 people (me + 14 occasional collaborators?).

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julie Durot - Day Passes will allow your moderators to full edit rights (just don't hide any frames or use protected lock on any items as only board owners can undo these changes).

I would suggest the Consultant Plan over the Business Plan as it

- costs $15 per user per month vs the $20 for the Business Plan

- there is no minimum user requirement (Business Plan is 20+ users)

Full breakdown:

- Plans and Features Available

- Pricing