Text dissapears when zooming

• 9 November 2021
  • 6 replies

When i'm zooming on miro board the texts sometimes disappears, i'll post some printscreens to help on the understanding.

Somebody could help me to discover whats happening? Thanks!

6 replies

I’ve noticed that this problem only happend when theres a tag on the card, without tag the text doesnt disappear

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Wesley Warmeling Kurten -

I tried to reproduce the issue using a set of linked cards with tags and text and was unable to. I’m using a Windows 10 laptop with Google Chrome. What’s your Miro access method? Are you able to try using a different method (e.g. different browser or desktop app) to see if the same thing happens then?

Kiron

@Wesley Warmeling Kurten -

I tried to reproduce the issue using a set of linked cards with tags and text and was unable to. I’m using a Windows 10 laptop with Google Chrome. What’s your Miro access method? Are you able to try using a different method (e.g. different browser or desktop app) to see if the same thing happens then?

Kiron

Hi @Kiron Bondale.

I’m using a DELL laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise version 20H2.

I’ve tested in Chrome and Edge and this is happening in both.

I’m not able to install Miro Desktop Version to test cause i dont have admin permissions.

@Kiron Bondale I have an update.

I’ve installed the Firefox browser and this issue is not happening on it, i think that this problem is related with the chromium engine that is used by Chrome and Edge.

I have another update. After the latest Firefox update (today), this also happens with Firefox. It is annoying to no ends.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Die Eike -

At this point I’d suggest contacting Miro support via this link: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron