Splash screen makes me want to scream

• 1 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Every single time I have a meeting where I am forced to use Miro I get extra frustrated by the splash screen that pops up as soon as I log in. 

I do not care about new features I just want to get the job done. It would be nice if I could click a reasonably big button if I am interested in the information in the changelog. Instead I’m denied entry to the board in order for Miro to show me this:

I’ve looked around for a setting to turn this feature off, but I haven’t found a way out. Since I use Miro once or twice a month it seems like there is always something new I have to learn about. Leaving me stressed out that I might be missing important information that others can see in the meeting. 

Does anyone know a way out of this frustration every time I need to use this app? I could not find a way to submit a ticket to the Miro team, so alternatively if somebody knows how to get this across to the team I’d be very happy. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@martinp -

I took a quick look at the wish list backlog and couldn’t see this idea specifically listed, so I’d suggest adding it as a wish list idea following these guidelines and remember to upvote it yourself: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron