Spanish Version

I'm looking for Spanish Miro version, are there? Or is it possible skin  miro version?

Thanks.

Hi, @raul lilloy,

Miro's interface language is English only. As language localization is currently not on the radar, we do not plan to translate the tool to other languages. We're sorry for the inconvenience it may cause!

Hello, Miro community!

Replying here to propose re-considering this feature. A Spanish version would make a huge difference in the miro experience for native Spanish-speaking users.

Miro is the best tool out there for what it does. I use it to facilitate workshops and other creative spaces in projects connected with environmental and social causes, mostly in Latin America. This work frequently involves interacting with folks who cannot understand English. Onboarding is extra hard.

There’s potentially a big global market of users that would find miro much more appealing with language localization… maybe consider it for the near future?

Thanks!

I just launched a plugin for Miro called the Easy Translator that might help with this. It can’t translate the UI, but you can use it to translate Miro board content into over 100 languages. See more at https://community.miro.com/ideas/google-translate-integration-1344?postid=6462#post6462.

I was just invited within Miro to try out the BETA version in Spanish -- it’s looking great!!!

Thanks so much for making this happen 👏🏽

Gracias.

Hi all! I have some really exciting news to share with you!

You can now switch languages to Spanish from your Profile Settings.

Learn more in the Help Center (English | Spanish) and let us know what you think in the community announcement post.

IdeaDelivered