Question

Smart meeting and breakout rooms

Dear,

Is there an estimated release date known regarding the meeting room and smart meeting room beta features?

I am really looking forward using those during my meetings (onboarding/webinar)

Best,

Xavier

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Xavier Verbij,

Thanks for asking! Yet could you please clarify your question? Did you mean Miro Smart Meetings or something else? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Nick_Miro - I believe @Xavier Verbij is referring to these two features which are currently still in beta:

It is likely that not all accounts have access to these features while they are in beta, and the availability is subject to change as well, e.g., they are both currently documented as only being available for Business, Consultant, Education, and Enterprise plans - I am sure there are many Team Plan subscribers who would also like these features, but while they are still in beta, it is unclear if they will ever have access to them.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @Robert Johnson!
@Xavier Verbij Please expect an email from us soon. It will contain some profile-related information that cannot be shared publicly.

Hello, I need access to the breakout room feature of the beta version. 

Is there a way to get early access?

We have a business account with Miro….

Please advice. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nick_Miro! How long do you typically keep features in beta? Smart Meetings have been in beta for quite a long time now. :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Henrik Ståhl!

Normally, BETA stages take a few months. However, in case of the Smart Meeting it’s been a little longer because we are unifying Smart Meetings with Interactive Presentation Mode. BETA stage will be over quite soon once we generally release Interactive Presentations. We estimate it to happen early to mid this year. And when that happens Team users should also get access to activity apps like breakout frames.

Hi ​​​@Christoph Kleinlogel!  I’ve sent a reply to your email :)

Could you give me access to the breakout room feature in the beta version? 

What's the deal with early access?

Miro's our business account...

Advice would be great. Thanks a lot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Nick_Miro Oh, interesting! So, will Smart Meetings as a standalone concept disappear? And be consolidated into Interactive Presentations?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Henrik Ståhl Some things can’t be shared yet:) The Product team is working intensively based on the research data, and I really hope that more news will come sooner than later 👍 

@Nick_Miro hi! 

I don’t see the Smart Meeting option in Presentation mode. How can I fix this?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Filipp Grinevich,

Thanks for asking! Please note that Miro Smart Meetings is available (in Beta) for:  Business, Consultant, Education, and Enterprise plans. If your account is on the Starter plan, please consider changing the plan in Team settings > Billing > Overview > Change plan. If you your account is already on one of those plans, please submit a ticket and will get back to your shortly via email.

Thanks for using Miro!