Send Miro Comments to Slack channel

Hello :)

I’m trying to get Miro comments to appear in a dedicated Miro Slack channel I’ve set up.

We have similar channels like this for Figma, Jira etc.

All I can do is open the Miro slack app and see the feed there. However I want my entire team to be able to see the incoming comments.

Hi @Sasha Benjamin,

No, we don’t have this functionality at the moment. But it’s a cool idea! Feel free to add this idea to the Wish List following the guidelines here - Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

Hi @Sasha Benjamin ,

Once you raise the suggestion, share here so that others could vote for it too =)

@Sasha Benjamin - Let me know if you would just like for me to move this post to the Wish List category - I will also change the title to: Send Miro Comments to slack channel

@Sasha Benjamin - Let me know if you would just like for me to move this post to the Wish List category - I will also change the title to: Send Miro Comments to slack channel

Hi Robert, was this ever moved to the Wish List? It is a feature that a member of a Slack Workspace I am an admin on raised, and this Community question was the closest to an answer to “is this possible?” that I could find!

@JMW - Moved it now :)