Sales Pipeline Template request

• 12 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

Hope this message finds you all well. Happy Friday!

Had a question and hope you can help - 

Is there a simple sales pipeline template available on Miro? I need to change our current sales pipeline page on our miro board and I can’t seem to find something that is simple, clear and easy to implement. 

Ideally, we need to show our current sales pipeline details for each region and the various stages - does anyone have a simple template to hand or shared within the community? 

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Best,

Christina

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @chahrwell,
Thanks for asking your question! Have you already tried to find something in the Miroverse? If there isn’t anything you like, feel free to create a simple pipeline using Basic Shapes. For example, I created this pipeline in 5 minutes with Trapezoids.

Thanks for using Miro!

Badge

Within each region frame, create columns representing different stages of your sales pipeline. Common stages include "Prospecting," "Qualification," "Proposal," "Negotiation," and "Closed." Use cards or sticky notes to represent individual deals or opportunities. Place them in the appropriate columns based on their current stage. Each card can include essential information such as the deal name, potential revenue, and any other pertinent details. You can also use color-coding to represent priority or status.

Use lines or connectors to show the flow of deals through the pipeline. This visual representation can help everyone quickly understand the status of each deal.