[RESOLVED] Voting intermittently available with Miro Meeting Beta and Consultant Plan

I have a consultancy plan. There is no more voting button and the votion action in the new Miro Meeting Beta on the frame (+ set up app → Voting) is inactive and grayed out.
Right now I am the only person on the board. 
Does the action become available once multiple persons have been added to the board or why is the voting feature in Miro Meeting Beta on the frame level disabled?
Thank you for your help.

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey everyone, 

The fix for this bug was just released. Please don't forget to sign out and back into your profile to ensure you're using the latest application's version!

Thanks for this interesting information!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Deborah Cross - Thanks for the additional information. We'll leave these posts merged for now since we have @Alyona from the support team in this post. If the issues don't end up being related, I will split them back out.

Thanks @Robert Johnson - I don’t know what Meeting Beta is - I don’t know if it makes a difference, but I’m in an Enterprise version using online via a browser. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Deborah Cross - I merged your post with this one.

Can anyone shed any light on the missing voting option? When I open the board freshly logged in it is there, but when I take any actions on the board it disappears. A hard refresh gets it back thankfully, but it’s broken my trust about what will happen in a live session with participants. Is it a known bug, am I special?!

Using Google Chrome Version 101.0.4951.67 on a Windows machine. 

Missing
Same board, back again after refresh

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @Roland Froehlich and @Robert Johnson,

Alyona from Miro Support is here for a moment 👋

Thanks for reporting this! Our team is looking into this right now, so hopefully, the bug gets fixed soon 🛠

I'll let you know once we have any updates. Please bear with us!  

@Robert Johnson Thank you very much for your efforts and support.

I am on Win 10 and Chrome Version 100.0.4896.75.

Your workaround reloading the page with a hard reload Ctrl + R works for me as well. I will report it as well as you suggested.

Thank you so much for your help!!! Very much appreciated!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Roland Froehlich - And… then it happens for me:

I refreshed the page (browser) and then it is back:

Because this is still beta, we can’t really open a support ticket, so I suggest that we both provide this feedback using the feedback mechanism shown in my previous reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Roland Froehlich - It is working for me (Windows 11, latest Chrome & Miro desktop apps, 64-bit):

Have you tried clearing your browser cache or resetting desktop app data?

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I would also suggest providing this feedback using the built-in feedback tool (and include a link to this post should Miro want to comment on it):